RECENT EXCITING THINGS!


Since Xmas 2009....

Apart from creating lots of new stock, co-designing* my website
and securing some lovely new stockists to carry my jewellery,
here are some things I have been up to....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A stunning front window display at Makers Mark for Christmas 2009....






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A beautiful feature in the new Makers Mark Xmas/ 2010 Catalogue...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROMANTICA EXHIBITION... @ Shabana Jackson Studios

I was invited to be part of a fabulously themed group, one night only exhibition, in honour of Valentines day!






I created some new peices made especially for the exhibition...
one special one


'HANGING HEART NECKLACE'
9CT YELLOW GOLD, NATURAL RUBIES...




This item is now for sale, at SELF PRESERVATION
please contact the gallery,
or

with any enquiries




~~~~~~~~~

www.emmasherjewellery.com...


* For fabulous brand identity and web design, contact